Intake Specialist/Receptionist; Medina County Veterans Service Office
Under direction of the office manager/administrative assistant, the Intake Specialist/Receptionist serves visitors and clients by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies office personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system. Additionally, is responsible for providing intake and administrative services for the Medina County Veterans Service Office.
- Researches, reads and analyzes new material relevant to service programs and develops plans for the efficient and effective implementation and continuation of service within the office.
- Performs investigative duties, monitoring employees, program services and program providers to assure services are being rendered.
- High school graduate required; an associate degree or higher, from an accredited college/university, in Administrative specialist, Secretarial Science, or related course of study preferred.
- Three (3) years of strong secretarial experience required; experience as an Intake Specialist, Receptionist or Administrative Assistant preferred. Six (6) months experience in social services helpful.
- Must successfully undergo BCI background check
- Successfully complete an alcohol and drug screening
- Possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License
- Provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- In Accordance with the Ohio Revised Code Title 59 the applicant must be a veteran or, if a qualified veteran is not available, the spouse, surviving spouse, child, or parent of a veteran.
Click here for Complete Job Description
Please provide the attached application along with resume and cover letter to:
Click here to download the application and send with RESUME and Cover Letter
Medina County veterans Service Office
210 Northland Dr.
Medina, Ohio 44256
Alternatively, email to:
***please put “resume intake specialist/receptionist ” in the subject line
Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
Medina County Veterans Service Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.